Oats Upma – Recipe Book
- Mustard seeds-1tsp
- Urad dal-1tsp
- Red chilly-2
- Curry leaves-1string
- Chopped onion-1
- Chopped ginger-1tbsp
- Chopped green chilly-1tsp
- Chopped vegetables-1cup
- Salt-to taste
- Water- 1 ½ cup
- Coriander leaves-few
Dry roast (without oil) the oats in a pan until it becomes crispy and its color turns to light brown.
- Pour it in to a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds.
- Add urad dal, red chilly and curry leaves.
- Add onion and sauté for a minute.
- Add chopped ginger and green chilly.
- Add chopped vegetables, sauté for 5minutes.
- Add oats and salt.
- Add water little, it suddenly dried out by the oats.
- When it completely dries out add water little by little and cook covered.
- Turn off the heat, mix well, sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot.
If you are searching fora no-stick upma; Please click Here: Non-Sticky Upma
Reviewed by Unknown