Snow Ball Pudding is an easy dessert with eggs. Egg lovers must try this unique recipe.
- Eggs-2 large
- Sweetened condensed milk-1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powder-1 tbsp
- Corn flour-1 tbsp
- Sugar-1/4 cup
- Milk-1 cup
- Separate egg whites and egg yolks.
- Beat egg whites until thick and fluffy.
- Scoop it like balls and add in to boiling water; cook a minute and take it out from the water and keep aside.
- Mix egg yolk with cocoa powder, sugar, condensed milk, vanilla essence and corn flour.
- Add milk slowly and whisk well to combine.
- Cook it on medium flame until creamy thick.
- In a small pudding add thinly chopped apple.
- Above that pour the prepared hot custard; level it.
- On top place the egg white balls.
- Garnish with chopped cashews.
- Chill until set.